Artisan Food Law provides you with:
- Lots of free stuff – to inform you, so you can be knowledgeable about food law.
- A blog, newsletter and other stuff – to intrigue you on important issues.
- A subscription service – to engage you in a conversation about food and the law, and help you navigate the food law minefield and solve your problems.
Artisan Food Law will always be a work in progress. What you see is an early snapshot in time and what comes next depends on what you need and want to read. ‘Growing and Selling’ and ‘Running a Business’ along with practical tools, templates and checklists, etc. in Subscriber Content will be developed in response to demand and appear over the coming months.
A subscription to Artisan Food Law costs £45 a year - scroll down to ‘Subscribe now!’ to get started.
- ‘Ask a Question?’ is where we research and answer your questions.
- The ability to post in all forums and share issues within a like-minded community.
- A monthly technical bulletin with links to Artisan Food Law content and other authoritative sources of information.
- Special briefings on specific topics.
- Bookmark a library of legal information relevant to your needs. You will receive an e-mail alert when this is updated and it will be highlighted on your next visit.
- Access to practical tools, checklists, templates, etc. in many subject areas.
- Keep simple reminder notes online as you browse.
- All content in the Artisan Food Law Library can be downloaded and printed in user-friendly PDF format – fully referenced and hypertext linked to sources.
Who should subscribe?
- Established artisan and small scale food producers.
- Established specialist food wholesalers and retailers.
- Professionals engaged in supporting and advising small food businesses.
- Anyone who aspires to start a food business or is simply curious to explore how the law impacts on the food we eat.
Click ‘Subscribe now!’